Pages

Don't Make Me Cry | Don't Make Me Cry SMS | Don't Make Me Cry Quotes | Don't Make Me Cry Sayings | Don't Make Me Cry Texts | Don't Make Me Cry

don't make me cry pLZ....
When i cry i see you in my tears
But i clean my tears therefor
no one can see you


DON'T cry over anyone who won't cry over you...

A 15 yrs old girl was married to a 75 yrs old man,
On their first night, both of them ended up crying...

Why???

Cos' the girl don't know anything and the old man had forgotten everything!

Boy. Hey you

Girl. Who me

Boy. Yeah you

Listen. Being emo doesnt mean i dont have a heart, it means i have a heart but i dont want it becuse there is no one that i can share it with like you the girl who is reading this text.

im starting to cry........

IF YOU ASKED ME HOW I'M DOING
I'D SAY JUST FINE,
but the truth is baby, if you could read my mind
not a day goes by that I dont think of you

0 வாச‌க‌ர் க‌ருத்துக்க‌ள்:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...